- Caption this... officer tends to a US Open volunteer who was struck in the head by an errant tee shot from Luke... http://t.co/iUXOmHzntP 04:03:35 PM June 17, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An ecstatic (for good reason) Justin Rose hoisting up the US Open trophy last night at Merion. Congrats to Rose,... http://t.co/NvJvqSBNwf 09:09:56 AM June 17, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last chance to win... Enter by midnight tonight for your chance to win this limited edition U.S. Open Staff Bag! http://t.co/Xw0wlfK1X7 08:12:16 PM June 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Phil shot an even par 70 on Saturday and heads into Sunday as the only golfer under par... can he take home his... http://t.co/u0LqW9Hnr6 08:08:25 AM June 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- the first two rounds had a lot of golfers wanting to throw away their balls... here's Kevin Chappell after... http://t.co/1iDblpG3ZN 08:37:31 AM June 15, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: June 2012
That a Bullarder is the opposite of a Sandbagger. I know a few Bullarders. Now I have a name for them! That the BIGGA is the United Kingdom’s equivalent to the United States’ GCSAA. It is the association that deals … Read more…
I recently read and loved this article on Golf Digest, and thought I’d make my own list of cool/not cool things in golf.