We’ve put together a list of the best putters in action for 2015. With an array of innovative designs, these putters will help lower your scores and make the most of your time out on the golf course.
3 Putters Every Golfer Can Benefit From
1. TaylorMade Spider Blade 12 Putter
The Spider Blade 12 features a multi-material construction and a much higher MOI than a typical blade style putter. It has a 130-gram grip that counterbalances the head weight. A PureRoll Surlyn insert provides a soft feel and a smooth roll on every swing.
- Tour-inspired black & white colors
- Super high MOI & consistency of a mallet putter
- Counterbalanced club head
2. PING Karsten TR Zing Putter
The Karsten TR Zing has a beautiful copper PVD finish and grooves milled onto the club face. The grooves are slightly deeper in the middle so you’ll always get a normalized and consistent speed. To enhance the crisp, soft feel and boost inertia, PING uses an elastomer badge on the back cavity.
- Variable depth groove technology
- Polymer insert on the back cavity
- Rich modern-looking copper PVD finish
3. Odyssey Works Versa V-Line SuperStroke Putter
The Works Versa V-Line has a revolutionary Fusion RX insert that reduces skidding and gets the ball into a pure roll faster. A Big T-alignment and contrasting paint scheme give you the setup you need to align the ball. Accentuated by the SuperStroke grip, you won’t be going back to a standard putter grip again.
- Thin metal face (Fusion RX)
- Versa paint scheme
- Unique SuperStroke grip
All of these cutting-edge features distinguish the best putters for 2015. It’s going to be exciting to see what new innovations will develop in 2016.