So, Hideki won his second (consecutive) Phoenix Open. He did so with a mixed bag of sticks too!
Here’s what is in the bag for Hideki Matsuyama for the 2017 Phoenix Open, courtesy of our friends at GolfWRX:
- Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha (9 degrees)
- Fairway Wood: TaylorMade 2017 M2 (15 degrees)
- Hybrid: Callaway Apex (18 degrees)
- Irons: Srixon Z965 (4-PW)
- Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 (52, 56, 60)
- Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 GSS Timeless
If you’re a close follower of equipment, you’ll notice that this bag is a little different than what he used for his prior Phoenix Open victory (take a look here).