3balls Golf

Kane’s Take on 3balls.com’s Practice Aids

I’m sure many of you have seen hundreds of corny golf practice aid and gadget commercials over the years.  I’d guess that nearly 75% of those are worthless and anyone that actually buys them is probably going to regret it two weeks later when they realize how much of a waste it was.  However, the other 25% are actually products that can help most golfers, if not all.

The Potty Putter, NOT available at 3balls.com

Here at 3balls.com, we do our best to only sell the practice aids that we feel aren’t worthless.  A lot of thought goes into choosing each one (and maybe a little testing!).  For example, you won’t be finding The Potty Putter on 3balls.com.  What you will find is the RoboCup and the TaylorMade TR3 True Path, both of which can help take your putting skill to the next level.  The RoboCup is, in my opinion, one of the better golf aids available right now.  Let’s face it, nearly every really good golfer will tell you that you that you should spend more time on the putting green when practicing than anywhere else.

The RoboCup will make practicing putting a little more tolerable.  I have a few different drills I do, and each one of them would be quicker and easier if I had a RoboCup.

When putting, do you know if you are an arc putter or a straight-back-straight-through putter?  Well, the TaylorMade TR3 True Path will help you determine which one you are (or which one you should be) as well as help you make that stroke path more consistent.

For ball striking, the Tour Striker and Tour Striker Pro practice aids that are very helpful and very popular.  Many amateur golfers have trouble hitting down on the ball.  The Tour Striker will help you hit down on the ball while leaning the golf shaft forward at impact.  All you have to do is start hitting balls with it.  As you get used to it, you will learn to hit with a descending motion.  The demand for the Tour Striker has been very high, which is always a good thing to look at when weeding out the worthless aids from the useful ones.

For warming up and helping develop golf muscles, the Momentus Power Hitter, SKLZ Power Sleeve and the TaylorMade TR3 Speed Stik all are great.  This is part of the game that seems to get overlooked far too often, especially properly warming up before you tee off.  How many times have you said, “Yeah, I am usually a little rusty for the first few holes, but after that I start to put it together”.  Well my friend, most likely that isn’t rust, it is simply not being warmed up.

So that’s it for now.  Just remember, not every gadget and practice aid will deliver what they promise, but most likely the ones we sell will actually help out your game.

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>