Wedge technology keeps on changing with deeper grooves and more tour-driven shapes, becoming more revolutionary every year. It’s all too easy to succumb to the madness of buying the latest gear. Optimum CG! Improved spin! More control and consistency! But the truth is that wedge tech isn’t all that different this year. The biggest difference is the price tag. That’s why you should consider a set of the Titleist Vokey SM5 wedges. Yes, they’re last year’s but they still offer an array of grind options for every type of golfer.
Before you spend your hard-earned money on the SM6’s, take a second to look over the benefits of the SM5’s.
- 3 different finishes: Tour Chrome, Raw Black, and Gold Nickel
- 6 different grinds and soles: F is a full small grind, S & M are heel and toe grinds, K is a wider sole, and T & L are enhanced heel and toe grinds for low bounce lob wedges
- Compact head shape with large toe
- High Par height (height of the face at the hosel) and curved leading edge
- TX3 grooves are deep to channel away sand and grass
There’s amazing gear out there that will blow your mind if money is no object. But if you don’t have the cash to splash, the SM5 wedges are right for you. Click here to head over to the 3balls website to see the wedges for yourself and make your own decision.