Here is a list of the winning clubs Jordan Spieth used to secure his win.
Jordan’s Winning Clubs
Driver: Titleist 915D2 (9.5 degrees), with Aldila Rogue Black 60 TX shaft
- The Active Recoil Channel is a deep, wide, long channel running across the sole of the club that creates greater ball speed and lower spin for more distance.
- A Radial Speed Face creates greater ball speed on off-center hits for a player who doesn’t hit the ball exactly on the mark.
- The high MOI design preserves the ball speed generated by the Active Recoil Channel and the Radial Speed Face so a player gets more distance more often.
Fairway Wood: Titleist 915F (15 degrees), with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7 X shaft
(The same benefits as the 915 D2.)
- Just like the 915 D2, the 915 F features the Active Recoil Channel. Remember, this technology delivers higher speed and lower spin.
- A thin face increases ball speed across the entire face. It’s designed to deliver more distance on off-center hits.
- An extremely low CG design delivers stability and ball speed preserving forgiveness.
Iron: Titleist 712U (3), with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 105 X shaft
- The club features a very traditional profile with a tapered tip iron shaft which adds to the trajectory control.
- A hollow construction with a forged 1025 carbon steel hollow body and a high strength 455 stainless steel face produce more stability and a higher MOI.
- A wider, more cambered sole allows for a variety of attack angles which make the club versatile when trying to hit high or low shots.
Iron: Titleist 714 AP2 (4-9), with Project X 6.0 shafts
- A low CG creates longer flight with more trajectory control and more carry distance.
- Dual cavity design with high density tungsten weighting increases playability and MOI for better distance control.
- Satin polished profile is a tour-proven design with progressive weighting, face thickness, and sole widths.
Wedge: Titleist Vokey Design SM6 Prototype (46, 52, 56, 60 degrees), with Project X 6.0 shafts
(Not yet released.)
- Dual Muscle technology features an outer “muscle pad” that moves the CG lower in lower-loft wedges.
- An inner “muscle pad” raises the CG in the higher lofted wedges.
- A straighter leading edge is perfect for tight lied chipping and better conditions on the course when hitting on clean fairways.
Putter: Scotty Cameron for Titleist 009 Prototype
(Good luck bagging this sick stick.)
- Hand crafted, hand stamped tour professional putter made out of carbon steel.
- A deep milled face creates soft impact and less contact with the ball.
- Large dual balance head gives players added confidence.